Proceed solid cast conductive fabric which has shielding effect, we could resinify the metal cases which are used around the noise source.
- Compared with shield made of metal, it could achive weight reduction.
- Since it is light weight, easy to handl
|Material||Weight||Weight Reduction when resinifiied|
|Conventional product||Galivanized sheet copper||7.800g/㎡（ｔ＝1.0㎜）||77% Weight reduction|
|Aluminum die casting||6.750g/㎡（ｔ＝2.5㎜）||74% Weight reduction|
|SEIREN Proposal||Conductive fabric + Resin forming||1.763g/㎡（ｔ＝2.0㎜）||-|
②Equip shield to radiant heat holes
- With usage of conductive fabric with high permeability, it can also shield radiant heat holes
- With usage of conductive fabric with permeability, it is compatible with transparency and shielding.
- Resin for metal case
- EMI Shielding, transparent resin case which needs countermeasure for static electricity
Shielding Data (KEC method: Electric field)
Comparison of single material: Conductive fabric and Panched metal
Above data is one of the examples. We can propose as your requested spec with various kinds of conductive fabrics.
For any inquiries about our Electronics Products, click on the tab given below:
Our Electronics Products Lineup
Flexible Conductive Materials
Material combining high filterability and air permeability, featuring its excellent antistatic property
BELLTRON is a high-performance electrically conductive fiber designed to suppress generation of static electricity, a source of various kinds of interference, featuring its excellent washing resistance, flex resistance, and abrasion resistance.
SAVINA is a super cleanroom compliant wiping cloth material produced using KB Seiren's high-performance ultrafine fiber Belima X.
Zxion® is an engineering plastic fiber with excellent tensile strength and elasticity produced by KB Seiren's original fiber spinning technology and thermal processing technology to achieve high fiber orientation and crystallization.