In order to advance our vision of "Reform into a 21st century company", it is essential that each employee is physically and mentally full of vitality.
Seiren Group will pursue maintaining and improving the health of our employees, which will lead to improve productivity and business performance.
Health and Productivity Management Declaration
In order to realize the well-being of our employees and their families through work, Seiren Group strives to create an environment where each employee can work in good health, physically and mentally.
Organizational structure for promoting health and productivity management
Headed by the Director in charge of human resources, Human Resources Department plays a central role, Health Insurance Society, Health Management Office and ESG Promotion Department (as Work Style Reform Working Group) work together to implement measures with the cooperation of the Safety and Health Committee.
※Work Style Reform Working Group is one of the working groups led by the ESG Promotion Department.
Health & Productivity Management Strategy Map
We promote measures by summarizing the management issues we want to solve through health management, the expected effects of our initiatives,and the connections between specific initiatives in a health&productivity management strategy map.
Disease prevention and early detection
For various diseases such as cancer, the prevention, early detection and early treatment are very important. We are working on prevention and early detection so as to catch abnormalities in the body at an early stage.
- 100% participation rate for regular health checkups and specific health checkups for insured persons
- Encourage medical examinations to improve the rate of detailed examinations
- Implementation of specific health guidance for prevention and improvement of lifestyle-related diseases(over 40 years old)
- Expense assistance for complete medical checkup(over 35 years old)
- Expense assistance for various cancer screening(gastric cancer, uterine cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer)
Prevention and measures against infectious diseases
We are implementing the following measures to prevent infectious diseases such as COVID-19 and influenza.
- Measures against COVID-19
- Distribution of masks
- Installation of sneeze guard partitions in the workplace
- Installation of alcohol hand sanitizers and thermometers in the workplace
- Health check before coming to work
- Limiting the number of employees coming to work by utilizing telework and flextime
- Reduction of meeting time, setting the maximum number of people using the conference room
- Established rules for returning to work when employee becomes infected
- Measures against influenza
- Expense assistance for influenza vaccination
- Implementation of mass vaccination against influenza
Mental health care
Through various mental health care, we are working on prevention of mental illness, care of employees who have mental health problems and support for returning to work.
- In-house training on mental health
- Personal interviews for new recruit by senior employees once a month
- Appointment of the psychosomatic medicine doctor as an industrial doctor
- Interviews with an industrial doctor（Psychoscomatic medicine doctor)once a month for applicants
- Support for returning to work through a rehabilitation working program(e.g.,gradual returning to work period)
- Conducting regular interviews for employees who returned to work
Efforts to reduce the smoking rate
Smoking is associated with many diseases such as stroke. For health reasons, we support smoking cessation.
- No smoking during working hours(From Apr.2012)
- No smoking on company premises(From Oct.2014)
- Campaign for supporting cessation of smoking
- Promoting employees to quit smoking through in-house news, in-house magazines, etc.
|2021 Results||2022 Results||Targets|
|Persentage of employees who received regular health checks||100%||100%||100%|
|Persentage of employees who received detailed health examination||100%||100%||100%|
|Stress check response rate||97.7%||95.7%||100%|
|Status of overtime work||0.3h||0.9h||0h|
||22.3％||20％ or less|
Recognized as a 2023 Certified Health and Productivity Management Outstanding Organization
Seiren Co.,Ltd. has been recognized as a 2023 Certified Health and Productivity Management Outstanding Organization(Large Enterprise Category) by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and the Nippon Kenko Kaigi.